Why Should You Become a Member?
Becoming a member of FTS-UK will enable you to liaise with other therapists working in the highly specialist field of facial palsy. FTS-UK provides:
- Access to members only downloads and information including patient resources and assessment tools
- Annual newsletters
- Online journal article PDF’s
- Subsidised courses
- Annual UK conferences including live treatment demos, guest speakers and opportunities to discuss complex cases with a panel of experts
- Access to a closed Facebook group for international peer support and patient advice
- Inclusion on our exclusive members network list to be recognised as an expert practitioner in your area
- Links to other relevant charities
We hope to further the field of facial palsy through collaboration across the UK and hope that you will join us as a member of FTS-UK.
Please fill in the form below to apply for membership. Membership is £25 per year and is paid via an annual subscription payable on application and annually on 1st April.